Shilpa Shetty







to become mom
MAY 13, 2011 BY THE EDITOR 1 COMMENT
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty is reportedly expecting a baby this year and she is very eagerly waiting to be on the way of motherhood. Equally thrilled is her husband Raj Kundra, if reports are to be believed.

The B-town girl and co-owner of Rajasthan Royals IPL team tied the knot with Raj after a two year long courtship on November 22, 2009. ‘She is now pregnant now and is extremely thrilled,’ sources say.
In a media report, in 2009, she said, ‘I'm desperate to start a family. I just love children, and we've a beautiful readymade nursery. I want at least two children. There is already a child's bedroom here because Raj has a nephew and I can certainly see my children running around this place.’
Shilpa Shetty added: ‘And there is enough space for us to live at one end while Raj's parents live at the other.’